Join our friends at Orfila for a good old-fashioned family BBQ for an afternoon of food, games and live music.
- $60/PERSON (includes Wine Tasting at the Event)
- $45/OWL (includes Wine Tasting at the Event) (up to 4 tickets per Member)
- $25 ALL KIDS (3 years+)
- Follow-the-Leader Games
- Sack Races
- Balloon Toss
- Hula Hoops
- 3-legged Races
- Relay Races
- Wheel-barrel Races
- Parachute Games
- Jump Rope
- Airbrush Tattoo Face Painting (complimentary)
- Live Music featuring Joe Cardillo
- Grilled Beef Hamburgers – Sesame seed bun, American cheese, purple onion, lettuce, tomato
- All Beef Kosher Hot Dogs – Chopped onions, sweet pickle relish, pickled jalapenos, mustard, ketchup
- BBQ Chicken with homemade root beer and mop sauce
- Sweet Baked Beans
- Potato Salad – with eggs sweet relish, red onion cracked black pepper, paprika and aioli
- Mixed Baby Greens – mixed greens, cucumber, onion, cherry tomato, Ranch or Herb vinaigrette
- Sliced Watermelon
- Dessert – freshly baked cookies oatmeal walnut raisin, peanut butter, chocolate chip, and chocolate brownies
- Beverage Station – lemonade, pink lemonade garnished with lemon wheels and mint, fresh brewed iced tea with lemons
- Beer and Wine
Jasmine Bailey is a singer/songwriter based out of San Diego, CA with influences in folk, jazz, blues. She plays mostly original music, in which she proves herself to be a captivating storyteller and singer. No cover charge – wine by the glass, cheese & crackers and dessert available for sale. Seating is on a first come, first-served basis in our intimate back room.
Gianni Buonomo Vintners presents Cena in Cantina (Dinner in the Wine Cellar) featuring Chef Max Farina.
A native of Sicily, Chef Max formally trained under Michelin-star chefs in Parma, Italy. He has created a very special 4 course menu for you and paired it with 5 different Gianni Buonomo wines.
The intimate gathering in the winery’s barrel room is the perfect venue to explore flavors of deep Italian tradition that incorporate the styles and flavors of contemporary haute cuisine.
The evening begins with a 6:30 pm reception. Seating for dinner begins at 7:00 pm.
One of the parings in this full-service, sit-down event will feature Braised Beef Ribs with Cauliflower Purée and Red Onions paired with a 2014 Gianni Buonomo Maestrale. This Bordeaux-style blend just received a 94 point score and brought home a Gold Medal from the New York International Wine Competition.
Tickets are available here
Seating is limited to 30 guests.
Focaccia, Burrata & Prosciutto Crudo
Focaccia Bread Cube Topped with Burrata Cheese & Prosciutto di Parma
Paired with Barbera
Anguria & Formaggio di Capra
Fingerly Watermelon with Goat Cheese Mousse
Paired with Savignon Blanc
At The Table
Strozzatrepi, Pesto di Zucchine e Gamberi
Homemade Strozzapreti Pasta with Zucchine Pesto, Sauteed Shrimps, Confit Cherry Tomatoes
Paired with Blaufrankinsch
Costolette di Manzo, Cavolfiori e Cipolla All’Agro
Brased Beef Short Ribs With Califlawer Pure’and Red Onions
Paired with Maestrale
Cioccolato, Cannella, Mango
Chocolate Ganache, Cinnamon Crumble, Mango
Paired with Charbono
Jim Earp is an acoustic guitarist and singer/songwriter, whose focus is instrumental steel string in Hawaiian and Celtic styles. Jim also sings and does a variety of 70’s folk-rock covers. No cover – wine by the glass, cheese & crackers and dessert available for sale. Seating is on a first come, first-served basis in our intimate back room