Over the years, owners Linda and Mike have stashed away some of their favorite San Pasqual Wines for a rainy day. Well the rain has come, so they’ve decided to pop corks on some of these aged beauties for an exclusive tasting of San Pasqual library wines.
Mike is still rummaging through the cellar, but the preliminary list includes:
- 2013 Unfiltered San Diego County Chardonnay
- 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon (Napa Valley)
- 2011 El Dorado County Tempranillo
- 2008 Santa Barbara County GSM
- 2013 Amador County Barbera
- 2001 Tawny Port
We’ll be tasting 8-10 wines, served with light appetizers. A limited number of SOME of the wines will be available for sale at the event only. $50 per person ($40 wine club members).