April 7, 2018 @ 10:00 am – April 8, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
$30 - $50
Ramona Valley Vineyard Association
Join several of our wineries and vineyards at Meet the Winemaker Weekend on April 7 – 8.
Get a VIP behind the scenes look into the wineries of the Ramona Valley wine region. Meet the people and the wine behind the fastest growing wine region in the county! Learn about wine making styles, grapes of the region, and get in on the secret about why Ramona wine is so great!
- Access to 10 VIP tastings at participating wineries (charge of $6 per person for each tasting).
- Boxed lunches for Saturday and Sunday provided by Something Delicious catering.
- 1 drink ticket at Reds, Whites and Brews “Mingle with the Winemaker” event.
- Continental breakfast at Ramona Family Naturals.
- Access to lodging discounts at local hotels & resorts – make a stay-cation out of your weekend!
Participating SDCVA wineries include Mahogany Mountain Vineyard and Winery, Principe de Tricase, Woof’n Rose Winery, Highland Hills Winery, Ramona Ranch Winery, Poppea Vineyard, Turtle Rock Ridge Vineyard Winery and Vineyard Grant James.
Click here to view the full schedule of events.